What We Do:
Computer Adaptive Testing, Constructed Response, Common Core, Technology, Effectiveness Research, Validate, Evidence-Based, Analysis, Psychometrics, Calibration, Data Collection, Case Studies. Program Evaluation, Assessment, Item Development, State Standards, PARCC, SBAC,
Efficacy Studies, and more!
Why Do State and Local School Agencies Underinvest in Evidence? - Thomas J. Kane, Educationnext
We help educational publishers and technology companies increase their sales and improve customer satisfaction by:
►Conducting research to demonstrate the effectiveness of their products.
►Designing, developing and administering psychometrically and educationally sound assessments
SEG is committed to making a measurable difference
in education by providing high-quality
research, evaluation and assessment services.
- Test Design and Development
- Item Development and Review
- Field Testing and Analysis
- Psychometrics, Calibration/Scaling
- Program Evaluation Research
- Effectiveness Research
- Research Planning and Design
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Online Testing Systems Development
- Paper to Online Testing Transition
- Vendor Evaluation/RFP Development
- QC/Systems Analysis
"SEG was a wonderful partner in our latest research project. Not only would we use them as an external evaluator again, we have relied on them to help us with grant applications for future work we hope to be involved in. I can't recommend them highly enough." -- ELL, Language & Literacy Provider